Wholesale earbuds tws wireless earphone touch control wireless for iphone 11 for galaxy s8 wireless tws earphone earbuds

CATEGORY: Products

$8.95 $11.40

Wholesale Earbuds Tws Wireless Earphone Touch Control Wireless For Iphone 11 For Galaxy S8 Wireless Tws Earphone Earbuds - Buy Tws Wireless Earphone,Earbuds Tws,Wireless Tws Earphone Earbuds Product | Earbud & In-Ear Headphones...

Description Additional information
Description of the Item: VQ-BH65Type of charging port material ABS PCA2DP, AVRCP, HFP, SPP, and PBAP Profile Support for Type-C Chipset JL696332 ohm plus or minus 20%120 dB of sensitivitySizes58*45*24mmsWeights50gShipping time: 3 to 7 days30% down payments with the remaining 70% due before shipment using T/T, Western Union, or PayPal.Shipment methods include air, sea (Guangzhou or Shenzhen), and express (DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, and others).why pick us?reviews from customers on packaging & shipping Our Services
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Total Annual Revenue
Response Time
Main Products
EarphoneSpeakerPhone ChargerCar ChargerUSB CableChargers
Total Annual Revenue
Total Employees
51 - 100 People
Year Established
Main Markets
South America 45.00%, North America 30.00%, Eastern Europe 10.00%
  • Active Noise-Cancellation Yes
  • Battery Indicator LED
  • Chipset JL
  • Codecs Apt-X HD
  • Communication Wireless
  • Function Waterproof, Noise Cancelling, Microphone, Support Apple Siri, Support Xiaomi AI Assistant, Support other AI Assistant
  • Style In-ear
  • Support Memory Card No
  • Volume Control Yes
  • Waterproof Standard IPX-5
  • Wireless delay time above 60 ms
  • Model Number VQ-BH66
  • Brand Name Miccell
  • Place of Origin Guangdong, China
  • Use Portable Media Player, Mobile Phone, Aviation, COMPUTER, Dj, Gaming, Sports, Travel
  • Vocalism Principle Dynamic
  • Game atmosphere light no light
  • Control Button No
  • Wireless Type Other
  • Product name TWS Wireless Earbuds
  • BT Version V5.0
  • Sensitivity 103dB+/-5dB
  • Battery capacity 300mAh
  • Charging time About 2 Hour
  • Play time 5 Hours
  • Working distance 10 Metes
  • Logo Customized Logo Welcomed
  • Package Customized Package
  • Warranty 12months
  • Is wireless Yes